B Model Mack Registry

I'm trying to get the registry updated for the end of the year. Getting real close to 1900 listed. So all you smoke sucking B model owners that ain't put your truck in the registry, get your info in. Go to 'oldmacksrus.com' and put your info in or send it straight to me at 'gannaway@voyager.net'. Remember - dead or alive, complete or in pieces - the registry is open to all B models!

Over & out from Ignorant Ridge,

Tom

:mack1:

I'm trying to get the registry updated for the end of the year. Getting real close to 1900 listed. So all you smoke sucking B model owners that ain't put your truck in the registry, get your info in. Go to 'oldmacksrus.com' and put your info in or send it straight to me at 'gannaway@voyager.net'. Remember - dead or alive, complete or in pieces - the registry is open to all B models!

Over & out from Ignorant Ridge,

Tom

Tom i was wondering do you have any records that breaks down the B733 series into single or tandem axle, i bought a B733 from a man in Cali. which is a B733LT which is a single axle and was wondering if many of these trucks were made, also has the L cab. Terry

• 2 weeks later...
:mack1:

Tom i was wondering do you have any records that breaks down the B733 series into single or tandem  axle, i bought a B733 from a man in Cali. which is a B733LT which is a single axle and was wondering if many of these trucks were made, also has the L cab.  Terry

Terry,

This is from the Mack Folks:

B733LS - 316

B733LST- 38

B733LT - 106

B733S - 237

B733T - 23

Now, cab styles (standard, L cab or integral sleeper) - Mack would have to look up build sheet on each truck to determine number of cabs. Does yours have the soft nose (B61 style) or hard nose (exposed top aluminum tank with horizontal shutters). From digging thru lots of sales literature in appears the early B73s where soft nose.

Hope you have sent your info in to the registry so I can get yours listed.

Over & out from Ignorant Ridge

Tom