Driver side door for superliner/R model

IH Farms 2

You can also use one off DM/U with minor changes. Those have a metal part welded to the bottom side to tight up the rubber seal along DM curved rocker panel but it could be ground off with not much labour and traces. There's also difference in the mirror bracket bolt hole pattern, some more holes needed to be drilled.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 4/30/2019 at 2:22 PM, IH Farms 2 said:

I'm looking for a good used door for my superliner. Prefer with the window and guts but empty shell is fine

Hi, 

I have an R Model drivers door shell, new aftermarket same as from Jones supply and others when available. I have used these doors on my truck. This door is damaged, take a close look as it is dented about inline with the handle and right above belt line by handle. It was damaged in shipment to me. It would take an hour or two to get it right but usable as is, no rust just dented. Good for a work truck and has work truck price $150 plus shipping.

1321565044_Optimized-DriversDoor(1).thumb.JPG.f2399fd6b2a0e45a7714921efee14b48.JPG