Brigadier cab

I know this is a Mack forum but there isn't much for GMC forums. Solo

I'm looking at a Brig, it's cheap and runs goodbut the cab is beyond saving. It has a 6v92 and the only cabs I can find are Cummins or 6-71.  Is it possible to use one of them? I assume the doghouse is longer and the shiftier hole further back, but that I can fix.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!

Aside from the mods for the longer engine and shifter location the cabs are the same. Might need to do a gauge pod swap but most likely not.   Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Kind of what I was thinking. Seems to me that a Cummins in a 3208 cab might be a problem. But a 6v92. In a 6-71 should work ok. And Detroit to Detroit might help too. Now all I need Todd is find a good complete one not too far away. Oh yeah cheap too

As I remember the 8V-71 and 6V-95 Brigadier's had a pretty big doghouse to clear the air compressor which was off the back if the engine driven by the timing gears.  I am thinking all the 9500 series cabs are pretty much the same, you might just need the doghouse and the cab floor over the transmission, which I think was bolted in anyway.  I don't think the 8000 series Brigadiers with gas or 3208 power had a doghouse.