1937 Mack

Hi everyone my name is Chris Sampson I just recently purchased a 1937 Mack that had been on here years ago . I purchased the truck out of VA it was a 1of1 experimental truck built for Allentown PA factory shop with all documentation and letter from the Mack museum . The truck was sold to a gentleman that had a body shop and converted into a wrecker and use the truck for over 35 years . I plan to start full restoration here shortly and get her back to her former glory and take it to shows and take the wife and son out to parades in it . Be sure to check back for progress on here or you can watch my company page on  Facebook    c.sampsonmechanical  I'm out of stmarys country Maryland   thank you Chris Sampson  

• Like 1

Welcome to the group!

Is that the EH model truck with a wrecker boom attached to the rear? It was partly restored and painted white with green chassis when showed up at the last time as I remember.

Anyway good luck on the project.

Vlad

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

To be honest I'm not exactly sure all the documentation and paperwork just say it was built as a experimental truck for the pa factory shop . I don't know if they we're experimenting  with different drivetrain or cab style or what I haven't had the time to sit down and compare it to other trucks the same year and look into it more.