GMC

other dog

It sure seems I've seen that truck in the past where it was sitting on 460. We traveled there, (Appomattox Courthouse) a couple of times when I was in the Navy to see the sites when the kids were little. Used to be several former military trucks around there too that were used in VFD's. 

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

9 hours ago, Rob said:

It sure seems I've seen that truck in the past where it was sitting on 460. We traveled there, (Appomattox Courthouse) a couple of times when I was in the Navy to see the sites when the kids were little. Used to be several former military trucks around there too that were used in VFD's. 

That truck was there for a long time, a few miles west of Appomattox. I had never seen it until they cleaned off a little piece of land there, and cleared the trees and underbrush. You could tell that it had been there a long time, but it was so covered up in bushes you couldn't see it.When I stopped back then there was a coil and some plug wires on the ground beside it, like somebody had been trying to get it running.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

37 minutes ago, other dog said:

That truck was there for a long time, a few miles west of Appomattox. I had never seen it until they cleaned off a little piece of land there, and cleared the trees and underbrush. You could tell that it had been there a long time, but it was so covered up in bushes you couldn't see it.When I stopped back then there was a coil and some plug wires on the ground beside it, like somebody had been trying to get it running.

I'll bet the same truck. Used to tent camp in a couple places west of Appomattox.

That was in the 1986 -1987 timeframe when I was home, (Norfolk at the time).

Edited by Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.