1969 Mack Chrome Parts

Sterlingpark

I have a 1969 Mack fire truck type CF611 F SN CF611F(12)-1695. I am looking for the chrome bars above the mack on the front of the truck and mounted just below the front center of the windows. I am also looking for the base for the Mack Bull dog. Truck is plumbed for a water cannon with bolt on flange looking to purchase one. Looking for three section fire truck ladder and roof ladder.

I have found the front chrome parts and will post a new photo when I have the doors redone and the parts on. Looking for a 18" stream shaper for my deck gun let me know.

I have a 1969 Mack fire truck type CF611 F SN CF611F(12)-1695. I am looking for the chrome bars above the mack on the front of the truck and mounted just below the front center of the windows. I am also looking for the base for the Mack Bull dog.

There is a seller on Ebay who goes by thebigguy123 who sells the kinda stuff you are looking for, I just checked to see what he had listed but found nothing for now. check out his auctions, he usually will have some CF stuff from time to time.

The base should be easy to find on Ebay as well, just give it some time if you do not see it right away.

David

1948 Mack Pumper

Just bought a set of Mack mirrors from thebigguy on ebay. He is a little hard to get ahold of by ebays' mail but answered his cell phone first try. His name is Art Vega (817) 881-2901, e-mail: avegafiretruck@sbcglobal.net. He has a lot of firetruck parts for sale and says he can find whatever parts you need. Good luck. Brad