Can anyone decode this?

"1m2ag10c07m056941"                    I'm thinking about buying a 2007 Mack truck and I was hoping somebody can decode this number and tell me if there's any problems with this truck?  Any recalls? Or if it's a good reliable truck? I'm hearing mixed reviews from different mechanics,  some people tell me it's a good truck and very reliable and then I have other mechanics Tell me it's a big piece of crap. I Know Anything could happen after I buy the truck but I just want to know in general if it is a good reliable truck?

Screenshot_20190103-172032_Chrome.jpg

It’s a AI460 engine with a Mack T318LR trans. Meritor rear axles with 4.56 gears. Some type of walking beam rear suspension. Powerleash engine brake.  Has dual steering gears. Being built on 3/23/2006 it should have most all upgrades done at the factory. Only thing not possibly done is the rocker arm hold down bolts upgrade. Mack/Volvo purged all warranty data on anything with a grey motor in it a while back. Not able to view past warranty history. 

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your time🙂 my question now is would this be a pretty good truck for me to buy? Are they reliable? It has 250,000km and 18,000hours on it, lots of idle time. When its -40 in the oil patch they don't turn the trucks off. And can you tell if it has full lockers? Thanks again my friend!