Sign in to follow this  
Quickfarms

Wanted R model hood part

I am in need of a couple of the rear hood mounts

I need one for an air ride cab, on my 1985, like he the one in this picture

6f2f0304e4b9986f7801d6a966899791.jpg

I also need the one that is missing in this picture for a standard mount cab on my 1975

61540e585f87de10d6c2b6a942f6c182.jpg

That air ride part should be available from mack, it was used way past "85", the early one will be a whole lot harder to get new, maybe somebody can come up with a used one off a broken hood.      terry:MackLogo:

That air ride part should be available from mack, it was used way past "85", the early one will be a whole lot harder to get new, maybe somebody can come up with a used one off a broken hood.      terry:MackLogo:

Barry at watts said it is no longer available

I think the same part used on later series RD square nose hood is quite close of its shape. Might be a bit longer. Worth checking out somebody's RD on that matter. The later part is more probably avalible through Mack.