Water pump

2000CL713

iv had a few things from them that i had to replace 2 or 3 times but this is also a dealer that cant for the life of them give me the right parts without going back 5 times bc they keep giving me Volvo parts lol im not sure how my vin comes up Volvo or when they see its a Mack CL713 they think Volvo, been dealing with this bullsh*t for the last 5 years doing this sh*t from them. they use to be a good dealer but then all the old timers left in parts and everything went to shit. 

and yes this is the pump from 2000. never changed. 

new resized.jpg

PAI is often OEM marked down. Never had an issue. Never had issues with OEM either except maybe the 2000 era plate style oil coolers that would start leaking two months out of the box due to location stresses feeding back through the hard pipes.

Never tested counter warranty with the PAI stuff or investigated coverage, so that could be the only potential risk....the dealer has a guy dedicated to negotiating your warranty as a liaison to Mack. With PAI you have a parts guy who generally can't chassis match a single part, he just hands it to you after you provide the part number. You have to be the parts guy.

Edited by Mack Technician

good to know! still deciding weather to go with the PAI or reman. see what the dealer prices are first. 

in case anyone is wondering the PAI part number for the water pump that fits my truck (posted above) is a EWP-3367. after i have did some digging. please make sure you do your own research to make sure it fits your app. 

new resized.jpg