SPAAMFAA CONVENTION & MUSTER

609albert

the national convention & muster starts Aug 1 ,2,3,  Saturday Aug 4 is the muster at cooper river cherry hill /Pennsauken  n.j.  all being hostered by the

Cradle of Liberty Antique Fire Apparatus Assoc.

• Like 1

I was there before the rain hit and photographed several rigs and talked with several friends and acquaintances.  I saw  many of the apparatus that were present and have seen photos of others that attended later on,  many of which I have previously photographed.  When the rain hit, I packed it in and headed south, my destination being Durham, NC for the night.  Traffic through Maryland and much of Virginia was HORRIBLE, so I believe I made the correct decision.  As for the few rigs I missed out on, there is always another year.

The SPAAMFAA Muster was the last event of this road trip that began on July19th, taking me to Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, plus the states I passed through to get there and back to Georgia.  I put 3663 miles on the Challenger and photographed about 300 more fire apparatus.