Sign in to follow this  
RBH

Model A-40 Cab seals

Looking for complete door and window seals for a 53 model A cab.  I understand that many parts are interchangeable with the E cab?   Perhaps this will be some kind of  "close match" seal that will work.

Any help appreciated. 

Best thing to do is get a Restoration Specialties catalog.  Over the years I have found window channel material, clips, widgets, certain sizes of stainless steel fasteners, rubber floor mat material, colored hardboard for headliners, fender welting, hood lace, rubber bumpers, etc.

Here is a sample page.

http://www.restorationspecialties.com/2016catalog/page_11.pdf

You will have to figure what size glass channel will work for you.  There are about seven catalog pages just for glass channel material.  I have purchased a lot of weatherstrip for the Macks and almost always have found a good match.

Here is a link for their website.

http://www.restorationspecialties.com/index.html

PM BMT member "Fifth Wheel" for the rubber door w/s for A, E and L models.

Thanks Jim. 

I agree we have bought from them, they are always busy we had to follow them up for which they apologised, they mailed their product quickly and they were helpful in responding to questions for information. product quality was also good