22.5" x 7.5" wheels wanted

1958 F.W.D.

I have rims but getting them to you would be a few bucks. They have junk tires on them too so complete. I'd wager they are early 1960's vintage as the chassis they are on is a 1962.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

4 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Thank you kind sir, I posted on facebook and Underdog was kind enough to reply that he has them for me, all I have to do is sandblast and paint them. Best part of all is hes only about 15 miles from me.

Changing the F.W.D. from tubes to tubeless. 

22" rims are NOT tubeless!! 22.5" are tubeless.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I can't say I've ever seen 22.5" X 7.5" stud pilot rims myself. Most are 8.25" wide. I did have 22.5" X 7.5" 335mm bolt circle hub pilot rims on my Mid-Liner trucks.

31 minutes ago, Rob said:

I can't say I've ever seen 22.5" X 7.5" stud pilot rims myself. Most are 8.25" wide. I did have 22.5" X 7.5" 335mm bolt circle hub pilot rims on my Mid-Liner trucks.

My pop says they are a rare bird but they do exist. And Underdog claims to have a pile of em. We shall see. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

One thing about the 7.5" rim running 11RX22.5" rubber is if the truck has a consistent heavy steer axle load the tires will wear fine. If lightly loaded, expect reduced life as the sidewalls a squeezed a little tight rolling the outer edge of the tread outward. This causes feathering on the outer perimeter. Don't let tire pressure run low in that combination. My Mid-Liners were all carriers so had a good load on the steer axle which flattened the tread against the pavement.