Need help to find wiring diagram

Hi there I Can't seem to get help from anyone even Mack trucks. To find a wiring diagram for my 89 r model valueliner. I'm wanting to know where each of the 1to 14 strip connectors on Lhs of firewall are for ! There are two of them . I can trace wires but diagram would save a lot of time. Thanx in    advance .

9 hours ago, Mackaussie said:

I'm wanting to know where each of the 1to 14 strip connectors on Lhs of firewall are for !

I would like too.

The diagram you can get by the link is for early R-models. Many connections look the same there but many differences could be found with late 80's trucks.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thanks , I've got 85 r model w/ diagram and its nothing like mine! I was tracing wires last night . Tracked most to outside cab . Can guess where coming from I suppose just being lazy and trying to save time. It would be great to know exactly where they come from. I will keep trying to work it out while hoping I can still get help with diagram. Thanx again for taking the time to look and reply appreciated. Geoff