off big engines for a question

carlotpilot

i have a DP tuner F5 chip in my 02.

99.99% of the time it is in 80 econo tune. made a world of difference in how the truck runs and trans lockup. currently has 194,000 miles on it.

there is a world of info in the 94.5-97 7.3 powerstroke and the 99-03 7.3 powerstroke section at  www.ford-trucks.com

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Williams Diesel in Ocala, Fl are the Small diesel Guru's.   Have a 03 with a 7.3 they chipped for us. Has 310,00 on it now.  Just put  3 injectors in it. same turbo. Truck pulls 38' Gooseneck all the time.  2 high pressure oil pumps, not sure why, 1 water pump, 1 radiator. The truck just goes & goes. Suppose to be @ 425 H.P. been this way since it had 30,000 on it. Gets @ 15 MPG

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

On 1/23/2018 at 6:41 AM, tjc transport said:

i have a DP tuner F5 chip in my 02.

99.99% of the time it is in 80 econo tune. made a world of difference in how the truck runs and trans lockup. currently has 194,000 miles on it.

there is a world of info in the 94.5-97 7.3 powerstroke and the 99-03 7.3 powerstroke section at  www.ford-trucks.com

tks   will check the site out    i have an 01 f450 thats terrible on fuel  and seems kind of  lazy eve n after new ff and oil change