Step 12 B Programming

mackncheese

My local dealer’s service manager doesn’t know about the 12 B programming for the vehicle ECM.  The search function of the site is not working for me.  I thought someone posted the official Mack paperwork on the 12 B programming.  Would someone post it again, please.  Thanks for your time.

29 minutes ago, Mackpro said:

The service manager can pull it up on "VMAC online" in dealer portal or make a E-service to Mack and see if it's available . 

OR!!! find a better dealer to work with

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

• 3 months later...

Ill have to second what "HatCity" said, my local dealer couldnt/wouldnt take mine from 9b to 12b, but a dealer 80 miles away did it. They had to fool with it quite a bit, took three attempts to get it to take, but they got it. Didnt correct my main issue of intermittent low power, but it did reduce its severity and frequency i believe. But it did introduce a 10 minute idle shutdown i didnt have before, need to see if the local dealer can kill that off