Transport needed West Coast

Any good auto transport companies on the west coast? I have purchased a 1915ish Federal 2 ton ish truck that is in California. I need to get it shipped to Washington state. The chassis is rough and rusty but seller "claims it rolls". Wood spoke wheels solid rubbers. The passenger side front rubber has mostly fallen off. Worm drive rear axle. Any leads will be appreciated. I will also be inquiring with the companies listed online in the transport/hot shotting business. 

28 minutes ago, boostedretard said:

Any good auto transport companies on the west coast? I have purchased a 1915ish Federal 2 ton ish truck that is in California. I need to get it shipped to Washington state. The chassis is rough and rusty but seller "claims it rolls". Wood spoke wheels solid rubbers. The passenger side front rubber has mostly fallen off. Worm drive rear axle. Any leads will be appreciated. I will also be inquiring with the companies listed online in the transport/hot shotting business. 

get hold of  an admiral merchants motor freight agent near where it will ship from  admiral merchants can be found online         recomended

So I got lucky. I threw it up for bids on Uship. I found a local guy that was on his way back from LA hauling a F800 and had enough room on his trailer. He did an excellent job considering the wheels were broke and suck unlike I was told. They had to load with a forklift and I had to rent a lift on my side for unloading. It's home. 

800 after the fee Uship charged. Considering the troubles he encountered to load it I was happy with It. Would have cost me much much more to move it myself. The seller said it would roll but the wooden spoke wheels are in poor shape. One came completely apart and one of the rears was locked along with the other rear barely hanging together. The steering was also frozen. After a can of PB blaster the rear is free, it steers and I adapted a 22.5 to the steer axle so I can roll it where I need it. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, boostedretard said:

800 after the fee Uship charged. Considering the troubles he encountered to load it I was happy with It. Would have cost me much much more to move it myself. The seller said it would roll but the wooden spoke wheels are in poor shape. One came completely apart and one of the rears was locked along with the other rear barely hanging together. The steering was also frozen. After a can of PB blaster the rear is free, it steers and I adapted a 22.5 to the steer axle so I can roll it where I need it. 

quite a trick getting a 22.5 to hang on :thumb:

Restore it. Nothing show worthy just painted and drive able. I will be keeping my eye out for cast wheels as the spoke wheels cost a fortune to restore. The rust is mostly not that bad and it is all there. It's getting tarped up for the winter and I will assess it in the spring. I am now the 3rd owner. Seller said his grandfather rebuilt the engine in the 90s then it sat for the last 20 years or so. It was sitting in dry southern California most of it's life. Motor is of course currently stuck I May work to un stick it soon depending on weather. It's not like I needed another project. 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2017 at 4:13 AM, boostedretard said:

There are reliable shipping companies in California that ship all types of old/classic vehicles. If you search for them on the internet, you would find many genuine as well as the fake one. Just go by the company reviews. Recently our neighbor bought a Kubota tractor from California by availing auto shipping California service. The company took hold of the responsibility of shipping it to our place safely. The tractor was insured, hence any minor damage incurred can be dealt with. My neighbor recommends to have their service. There is uShip shipping service in California. Pretty good service provider as well.