Where's OD and the Pics of the week???

steth121660

On 11/16/2017 at 9:26 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

He appears on FB regularly. I know he was holed up at a truckstop near McKees Rocks Pa. the other day, and there was discussion of daring that guy from Pitt Ohio to stop and bang on his door, and when OD yelled out "GO AWAY LOT LIZARD!" that Pitt Ohio driver would yell "It's not a lot lizard, it's worse!" But then there was discussion of OD NOT yelling for the assumed lot lizard to go away.

But then we all remembered that the Pitt Ohio driver is ignorant enough that he doesn't wave to any of us when we see him, so he probably wouldn't stop to bang on OD's door. 

We were not- I mean I was not holed up at some truckstop, I was at the New Stanton service plaza on the Pa. Turnpike. I delivered a load of structural steel to a job site in New Stanton at the end of Technology Drive. I knew how to get there because the Pitt-Ohio guy gave me directions to where I took the skid steer loader a few weeks ago, and I turned right at the end of Technology Drive to deliver the loader. Tim Jumper says he could have given me better directions though.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.