CH front leaf springs

Does anybody know the part number for front leaf springs for a 2000 CH Mack setback front end with the four leaf spring? My VIN number is 133939 but that's going to come up as a three leaf spring and I know they make a four leaf spring just like it I just don't know the part number and the mack dealer only goes by VIN numbers. Thanks in advance for any and all help

I forgot to mention that I have swapped the front axle out for a 18000 pound axle out of another truck to get the bigger wheel bearings hubs and brakes. I buy two for leaf springs and one three leaf springs and to tie bolts and make myself two five leaf springs and it works great. I know technically I don't have the shackles and Hangers of an 18000 but I put the blue urethane bushings in what I've got and the shackles and Hangers don't really give me trouble. It's just time for some more Springs and now nobody can find these four leaf springs. Going to holler at the parts manager today and see what he'll do any better

The 18k axle was from a volvo roll off truck. Fit perfectly, put my 425 floats on the front with five leaf springs and it does great. It's a tri-axle dump with a steerable third axle and I don't have the reverse lock so I have to pick the third axle up to back up and this loads the front Springs pretty good when I get where I'm going and have to back up to dump and after a few  years the springs lose their strength and I just put some new ones on and go again.

Can't help with an official Mack part number.  I would see what a spring shop could do for you.  In my area is Donovan Spring and they always have been able to make or get whatever spring needed for my stuff.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.