• 3 weeks later...

My name is Jack McDevitt. I am in the process of restoring a '41 Mack ED. While we have made good progress, I am o, of course in need of a few parts. At the moment, I could use a decent front bumper, as well as the right and left cab entry steps. Please feel free to contact me on my cell. 603-566-6600. Thanks, Jack

Abbott Machine Company was on Main Street in downtown Wilton, NH across the street from the fire station. There was also the Abbott Worsted Mill in Wilton; same owners. In the early

1970s I remember that "ED" sitting in a field on Main Street in Wilton where the new police station is located today. It was a complete truck at that time. Several years later when I met my wife to be, 

my future father-in-law was working at Abbott and told me that he used to drive that old green Mack. Small world, indeed!!

bulldogboy