ATHS Show in Des Moines

One other thing I forgot,if any BMT members want to get together for a group photo, we can meet at my truck either Friday or Sat. It will be my green EF,had planned on bringing more,but have to cut on expense.

Also if anyone needs anything that I can bring along,let me know ASAP,I'm bring several things already for pickup,just let me know soon,leaving Mon.a.m.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mike,

Nice to meet and talk with you and your son at the show.  Sorry I missed the group photo...raining and was "hiding" in the horse arena.  Take care!

Enjoyed the show.  Back home in OH, uneventful trip, best kind.  1600 miles RT and averaged 7mpg running 65-70mph.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

On 5/29/2017 at 5:33 PM, farmer52 said:

Mike,

Nice to meet and talk with you and your son at the show.  Sorry I missed the group photo...raining and was "hiding" in the horse arena.  Take care!

Enjoyed the show.  Back home in OH, uneventful trip, best kind.  1600 miles RT and averaged 7mpg running 65-70mph.

Good to finally meet you too,I was hoping to run into you again,didn't kniow if you saw it or not but you MH was on one of the banners on the outside of the fence advertising for the show.

6 hours ago, Superdog said:

Good to finally meet you too,I was hoping to run into you again,didn't kniow if you saw it or not but you MH was on one of the banners on the outside of the fence advertising for the show.

My MH on an advertising banner...where is my royalty check?! :D  Do you have a pic of the banner?

I saw you in the building on Friday but you were talking to several other people.  I passed your truck several times during the show but never saw you sitting there.  Glad I was able to meet you on Thursday.  Keep "plugging away" at your weight loss and improving health.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"