16,000lb axle different lug pattern?

I have a question. Is the 16,000lb front axle different lug pattern then the 12,000lb? I had a truck with a 20,000lb axle on the front and the pattern was different and ran a special wheel to hold extra weight.  I have California spoke wheels on the front of my Mack ch613 now and want to put nice aluminum bud wheel on and I thought I could just swap axles. I attached a picture of the axle in question. This yellow truck is getting parted out on Craigslist. He wants $1000 for the front axle. Thanks!

yellow mack.jpg

Yes Underdog that is what I'm referring too. My grandpa always called them a California spoke for some reason but to my understanding they are the same thing. I assumed the hub would be different but was considering putting the whole axle under my CH613, but to answer 880joe question the yellow truck is a CL700. I wasn't sure if the axle would work under my ch613 either. Thanks for your feedback.

If you are talking a R model axle under a CH, no different width from u bolt to u bolt holes.   terry   If I am not mistaken I believe guys have taken axles out of DM's  and put them under CH's for a heavier axle.