R700L hauling a Northwest front shovel.

Thats a Canadian air cleaner.The top tube ends under the hood,for foul-weather intake(like the old oil baths). Guess you could use the top one for the tip-turbine. Had the same air cleaner on my '79 R-612ST. Took it off and incorporated it to a 2 stage like the American built trucks used,as the Oakville trucks still used the hood scoop/filter setup. The 2 stage "uncluttered" the engine room. I will check that truck out a little better next  time,Matt. Its got me wondering what its got under the hood now????  It always puzzled me if its a true RS or just an eastern R-700 with wrong emblems on it? The tanks & grille,battery boxes,etc.,has late R-700 written all over it.The guy could have put the RS emblems on it the same way   "this guy" put " THERMODYNE" emblems on a BCR! LOL!   Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA