Cool old R model

Saw this on CL and thought it was worth sharing.  This 69 R model appears to be very original and in just in need of a "freshening" to be a cool, flat-back Mack collector truck.  Great interior!  For an east coast truck is sure appears to be rust-free.  Where are the cracks on the steering wheel?!?

https://boston.craigslist.org/ sob/cto/6009343807.html

00J0J_19yW76e1Drd_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

That truck is a couple of towns over from me. I looked at it a few months ago. Walorz trucking used to be an authorized Mack service center. The B model which is advertised

with this truck was restored by them i believe for a customer who didn't pick it up and it became their's so it was relettered. It seems that the family hired a 3rd party to sell the trucks. The asking prices are pretty high and they have been for sale for well over a year now. That R model has been outside the whole time but it is as solid as it looks in the photos.

Being a Mack parts and service dealer they probably had a new steering wheel hanging around, just me guessing and I have been known to be wrong.

• Like 1