Need some help

Just replaced mine.     If you have issues there about $40 in ebay.     I will be in trouble if I go to garage today but if I remember correctly and going off your first picture where it's upside down.    All of the "top" ports are supply like a junction block.  The one big line feeds it and I know my trailer hand valve supply came from there.  Think I plugged the rest.     The next section down went to the brakes- front axle, drive axle, and tractor protection valve for trailer brakes.       The large round opening on end acted as the exhaust.      This is going off memory only!

2 hours ago, hicrop10 said:

I have my brake treadle valve here.Someone else disassemble it for me and orbit to label the ports and which hoses go where.I thinking that the large one on the top of the first picture is the in port and all the rest would be the exhaust ports?

IMG_20161224_120159.jpg

IMG_20161224_120226.jpg

Going from memory also. The one on the bottom is supply. The smaller one on left is front brakes. One in center is truck brakes. Right is for trailer thru tractor protection valve.The one on bottom left connects to the manifold on air compressor. There could be one on front small in size goes to the dry road slippery road switch in cab. Just put my floor back in so all this is memory. I am sure there there is someone here who knows than I.