350 won't start

JerryB

I have a 1998 CH w/350 in it that spins over good but won't start.  Has plenty of supply fuel pressure but nothing going to injectors from pump.

It ran fine into wash bay but after its bath it don't want to go.

I've cleaned all wiring harness junctions and cleaned engine to rail ground strap but its a no go.  Is there a fuel shut off selonoid or relay somewhere I'm missing?  Could something have gotten wet in the electrical system?   This is the first time in 1.7 million miles she's failed to go.

The ECU controls the injectors The VECU module as well that can cause problems.  if it got wet, wet connectors or worse. Where it is located on your 98  don't know.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Okay thanks guys I had to make a round with another truck and haven't got back to my problem child yet.  I was thinking it has to be something with the ECM so I'll take your advice and check the fuse and module.  If that doesn't work I'll carry the ECM to the hospital to get it checked.

Good find bro

it's a pain when unrelated crap happens. After a simple wash down down right annoying just a imagine spending hundreds of dollars towing it a bunch of hours shop time for a guy to chase that down giving the info we had to work with! Totally heading the wrong direction for hours then to fine that.

good find bud!

• Like 2