Only thing more fun than dropping in a BRAND NEW motor...

RowdyRebel

Moved a horse to another pasture today and figured I'd snap a pic. Looks pretty darned good, if I do say so myself! Stopped on a fairly steep gravel incline and started easing into the throttle...about 1600 RPM she started moving forward. Pulls pretty effortlessly, but then again it was just around the farm so I didn't really get much speed built up.

IMG_20160715_162315.jpg

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Well, it got us to Nashville & back without any trouble. Cruise set @ 73 most of the way made the trip go by pretty quick. Got 10 mpg on the trip which was a little disappointing...going to have to get with the chip programmer and see if we can't do some fine tuning to get that up a bit. It COULD also be that it's a brand new engine...Mack got a new one of those in December and it was sucking down fuel for the first few months before the mpg's started going up. So, we'll wait & see...but I still plan on seeing if the guy down there in Millington has a Dyno and would be willing to tune in-person if I ran it down there one of these days. Kinda slow returning to idle when you rev it up, and it still feels a hair light in the power dept. We'll see....

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

On 6/26/2016 at 9:05 PM, RowdyRebel said:

...so I'm driving down the road when my "check engine" light comes on, so I pull over and pop the hood.

"Oh crap! NO ENGINE!"

:lol:

IMG_20160626_200144.jpg

So, you were on the Cross Bronx Expressway and had to stop for a second? 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.