anyone know the cardone number for this water pump

Im looking for a water pump for a 2001 ch613 etech . I'm looking around on amazon and ebay and such because they are $75-ish and my local dealer wants $375-ish. I really wish I could find a seal for mine. The bearings are just sealed roller bearings and not that big of a deal to find and if I could find a seal I could just fix mine. Anyway, keep coming across the brand cardone and I have used that brand on cars and pickups with pretty good results so I want to give it a try. Problem is there are 3 or 4 part numbers that are 1 digit difference and the pictures all look like the same thing and I'm not real sure which one is the right one. My water pump says 360GB52M on it. The truck is a 2001 ch613 etech 400. last six 133939. it has a 10 rib serpentine pulley and a horton HT650 air fan clutch. not sure how much of that matters but wanted to include as much info as possible to help you help me.  That said, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 

360GB52M is a casting number.  It seem to cross to either part number 316GC552M2X which is "long" with a multi rib pulley or 316GC551M3X which is "short" with a multi rib pulley plus a v belt pulley.  It may cross to more?

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

• 4 months later...

I was under the same dilemma later I found the solution, I've searched for the model number of the water pump on internet and found a specification on website selling water pumps online.

example - http://jkagrishop.com/fusion-v4-submersible-pump-set-in-rajkot-model-fuv4516.html

You will every details about that specific pumps.

On 3/16/2016 at 1:01 PM, gumbiegumbie said:

Im looking for a water pump for a 2001 ch613 etech . I'm looking around on amazon and ebay and such because they are $75-ish and my local dealer wants $375-ish. I really wish I could find a seal for mine. The bearings are just sealed roller bearings and not that big of a deal to find and if I could find a seal I could just fix mine. Anyway, keep coming across the brand cardone and I have used that brand on cars and pickups with pretty good results so I want to give it a try. Problem is there are 3 or 4 part numbers that are 1 digit difference and the pictures all look like the same thing and I'm not real sure which one is the right one. My water pump says 360GB52M on it. The truck is a 2001 ch613 etech 400. last six 133939. it has a 10 rib serpentine pulley and a horton HT650 air fan clutch. not sure how much of that matters but wanted to include as much info as possible to help you help me.  That said, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 

Why don't you buy a Mack remanufactured water pump that provides you with OEM quality and a nationwide one-year unlimited mileage warranty ?