Problems with Pictures

Mcrafty1

I don't know that this is the correct place to ask this but....Is anyone else noticing the pictures in the posts on this site are not loading correctly? I have just started to notice issues within the past week or two.

When they don't load right if I slide them up or down out of site and back they'll change but usually still not all loaded, Just wondering if it's the site or my PC. This is the only place I've noticed it happening.

I have noticed that I no longer get the email notices to threads that I follow been a few weeks figured it was a setting went and deleted them all saved it and re configured the settings and still no luck. I was nice getting the emails and notification of a pm in the email inbox.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Check "Pictures of the Week" Mike, I try to throw in a Winfall wimmins picture.

attachicon.gifhwf1.jpg

Thanks Other dog.....The pictures you post where some of the ones that weren't loading completely, this one did, and for that I'm thankful :)

On a side note, The pictures that other people include in their posts are the pictures that don't always load well, the pictures that are on the website itself are fine.