Rave About Watt's

I've called Watts twice, the first call I got Barry, the administrator of this site, the second was today and both were great experiences. Today I called looking for a new primer for my B-67 and after a great conversation with Tracey, he passed me to Tom, who, after listening to my difficulties with priming the injection system, immediately recommended checking the return bypass valve. I don't yet know if its the problem or not, but the willingness to talk to their customers and help troubleshoot just amazes me, most outfits just want to sell parts and these guys truly seem to want to help. I truly appreciate the dedication to customer service this outfit provides.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!! :SMOKIE-LFT::clap::banana::chili:

Edited by Delaneyland

Yes it is nice to run in to a place like that i know a place that i have used for years that is not a dealer but independent rebuilder of gears and used to be of enginesd but i have used them many times and always they at the counter are trying to find out if you are forgetting somthing and will stand there and eat up there time trying to locate a part some were out of the network just so you will remenber them. I have hear some guys complain about there gears and rebuilt units and i have tryed i guess in evey case help with there trouble shooting their problem and most cases find out that some one on the radio on the road or like that was the one who told them what to replace. In other words a lot of times you have the guy that works on his own truck but dont know what is wrong with it and then things dont go like they want and then that is were the parts man gets blamed. I love to spend my money with some one who shows some interest in me and not mad at me for showing up at his counter. glenn

glenn akers

I love to spend my money with some one who shows some interest in me and not mad at me for showing up at his counter. glenn

Amen.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yes, we are always glad to help! I only wish that we didn't have any limitations such as poor availability of hard to find parts and the disadvantage of being on the other side of a phone whereas we can't see the problem! But we will certainly try to solve your problems and help you find the part you need (even if we don't have it!)

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK