Update on why I've been out of the loop for sometime if anybody's been wondering.

Tony Ingram

I've been out of the loop for some time now. Decided to get out of the heat and crappy air of California's Central Valley and head west to the Central Coast. 60-70 degree temps year round and clean air has been good the last year and a half. Only bad thing is I sold my place to move and my Nack collection took a hit due to the fact I wouldn't be able to find a place to store all three. It was a tough decision to thin the herd but it will be a much greater quality of life for the whole family. I sold my H63 and H61 to Brad in NC but kept a completely original, one owner 61' G Model. Currently renting a place with no RV storage so the G is safely tucked away at a buddy's trucking yard until I can buy a place with a small RV storage. Whenever that day comes it'll be great to be able to work on the girl year round without getting a heatstroke like I typically did in Bakersfield. Shitty thing is 2 weeks prior to moving the family over here where I'd been working for 6 months I was taken off work due to a back injury. Workers Comp here is a complete joke. I work for the state but this department needs a complete overhaul. Needless to say I was forced to go through all the hoops they require and had to go under the knife of a state quack. At 41 yrs old this wasn't what I'd planned but had no choice in the matter. No relief after the surgery and an epidural a few months later with no results I was able to choose another Dr. Come to find out there were 2 injuries and only 1 was addressed. Not what I wanted to hear. 2 more epidurals that did not provide any relief and waiting for another approval for another surgery to fix what the other so called Doc overlooked or decided not to fix it. Other than all that BS and not being able to do anything pretty much cause I'm in constant pain, the family loves it here. I figured I'd be catching waves like I used to on vacation here but it hasn't turned out that way. Could be worse but I gotta get fixed so I can get back to work before I get forced into retirement. I've got faith in this new Dr and praying it works out cause I really don't have a plan B. I've got the career I'd always wanted since childhood and I definitely don't want to go out this way for sure. Anyway that's what's been happening with me lately. Haven't had any truck progress to post but it's been great to follow everybody else's projects. Haven't seen hide nor hair of Rob, Morgan, Paul VanScott or Garth. Anybody know what's happened to them boys? Seems I don't recognize many folks on here anymore other than Super Dog who always seems to be cornering the market on all of the barn finds.

Sorry to hear of your back problems, glad your move worked out well for you though. Rob deleted all his posts and left, don't know what happened to Morgan, Paul pops in about once a year, don't know about Garth.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

sounds somewhat similar to an ordeal a friend of mine from cal had a few years ago . he had a pumpkin fall of a shelf on to his right hand and wound up paralyzed on his whole right side because a bumbling idiot doctor made a series of wrong moves . sure hope your problem gets properly tended to keep us posted