Howdy From Omaha, Nebraska

DavidBecker

Hey, it's nice to meet everyone out there. A little about me I'm a college student, I grew up in omaha. I've always been a fan of big trucks. We actually moved froma small town in northwest Iowa when i was three and our neighbor let me and two of my older brothers ride in the semi down to omaha, from the pictures I've seen of that day it looks like it was a Kenworth K100. The house we moved into was on the southwest side within two hundreds ayards of interstate 80, so seeing trucks especially macks was an everyday occurence. The addiction took over though when they redid te bridge north of our house and widened that street, for days Lyman Richey's Redi-mix 690's were pulling in and out probably faster than the guy at the batch plant could mix it. But I've always had a soft spot for Mack trucks they've always been a common sight around omaha, and it's just a passion I have that reminds me of home.

:mack1:

Hey, it's nice to meet everyone out there. A little about me I'm a college student, I grew up in omaha. I've always been a fan of big trucks. We actually moved froma small town in northwest Iowa when i was three and our neighbor let me and two of my older brothers ride in the semi down to omaha, from the pictures I've seen of that day it looks like it was a Kenworth K100. The house we moved into was on the southwest side within two hundreds ayards of interstate 80, so seeing trucks especially macks was an everyday occurence. The addiction took over though when they redid te bridge north of our house and widened that street, for days Lyman Richey's Redi-mix 690's were pulling in and out probably faster than the guy at the batch plant could mix it. But I've always had a soft spot for Mack trucks they've always been a common sight around omaha, and it's just a passion I have that reminds me of home.

:mack1:

Nice to have you on board..... :WELCOME: to the best site on the net. :clock_logo: forever.

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

WELCOME TO BMT!!! HAPPY TO AHVE MORE PPL ROUND MY AGE HERE ( NOT THAT I DONT LOOOVVEEE U OLD GUYS) BUT NOW IM NOT SO OUTNUMBERED!! LOL ;):WELCOME:

:WELCOME: kinda' reminds me of how I got interested in trucks,just watching them pass by on the highway when I was a kid...many,many years ago :whistling: .Which reminds me-DADDYSLILGURL- go to your room,and don't come out 'til you're told to!..go on now,git! :Mixer1:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

AS I SAID NUTHIN WRONG JUST NOW I DONT FEEL SO ALONE ON THE YOUNG END OF THE SPECTRUM!!!! JEEZ BOYS TOUCHY R WE LOL AND I SAID THAT I LOOVVED U OLD GUYS :wub: !!!! NEVER SAID THER WAS NE THING WRONG. AND UMM THER OTHER DOG ( I DONT WANNA GO TO MY ROOOMMMM!! WAAAA) LMAO :thumb: