need Mack midliner brake help

kfguy

On 2/26/2022 at 6:56 PM, Onyx610 said:

Neo you should pry start your own thread for all your questions. You have resurrected about 6 topics back from the dead. If you start your own, you can get all your info in one place and also be notified when someone gives you more info. 

That is to show how much I need the help....

onyx... are you telling me to go back and look? or Neo....  I just spent $80.00 to buy a midliner book to help Neo... and of course in my future I will use it to fix a Midliner ... just asking ,  :) jojo

Edited by Joey Mack

23 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

onyx... are you telling me to go back and look? or Neo....  I just spent $80.00 to buy a midliner book to help Neo... and of course in my future I will use it to fix a Midliner ... just asking ,  :) jojo

I’m trying to show neo one of many threads he asked for info on and never came back to or cared to read. Sounds like 80 dollars he should have spent haha. For some reason I doubt you will ever see a midliner again. Here’s another example of these books though, 80 dollars of info could be worth a lot more to someone. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Onyx610 said:

I’m trying to show neo one of many threads he asked for info on and never came back to or cared to read. Sounds like 80 dollars he should have spent haha. For some reason I doubt you will ever see a midliner again. Here’s another example of these books though, 80 dollars of info could be worth a lot more to someone. 

I have search every single corner possible on the internet... And this is the first group that even attempted to help me

ok... i know you have an MS...  what would you like to know?  I just bought the 526S book for your truck..  I will try to help you , but it may take a small bit of time....  just 'sum up' the issue... i dont want to re-read 40 post's...   with respect... jojo

19 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

ok... i know you have an MS...  what would you like to know?  I just bought the 526S book for your truck..  I will try to help you , but it may take a small bit of time....  just 'sum up' the issue... i dont want to re-read 40 post's...   with respect... jojo

I sent you a message ...I'll also post the pics here 

Neo...  I responded a bit ago... I'm going to post a question for the guy's...  Can he look at air tanks for his truck, at site's where they sell air systems for people who take small pick up trucks and install air ride to them?  I know that Midliner parts are like 'Hen's Teeth'  hard to find.. so does he get creative?   jojo