Atten. JTFORMULA

41chevy

Got my info package from Galin Govier today on my 300. Not going to modify it. I'll find a '68 or '69 New Yorker Wagon to resto mod.

Production was 485 including a pair kept by HURST for shop duty. Aside from custom hood and truck lid. It has the Imperial interior. I though the gold was faded but it isn't gold it is Satin Tan and Imperial White. Total survivors is 100 or less Mine is the 135 out of the Hurst shop in Penn. paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul,

Interesting information. Talk about a blind squirrel getting lucky. :twothumbsup:

I agree....don't modify.

Lucky and than some! If I didn't have home troubles it would all ready be apart.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Let's see the pictures. I missed them if you already posted them. Mike

This is the parts I gathered and the car when I picked it up.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/38640-present-from-mother-mopar-today/

P.T.CHESHIRE