Double Clutch

mackdaddy

It was neat to read about my best buddies Norm and Jane and Ron Waltenspiel and his side kick Stephen in the last issue. Norm and Jane have been organizing the Delta run for some years now. Not too often that a west coast deal makes the DC!. Norm or Mr Mack as I call him is a very knowledgeable Mack man and nice to have out here on the left coast.

• Like 1

It is a neat story with great pictures. It sounds like a good time.

DC can only print what is submitted. Some people complain about it being "all Mack, all the time", but Mack people are fanatical about the brand. Of course that is not a problem with this group. Anyway, it would be great to hear more about what goes on on the left coast or anywhere besides Macungie, Allentown and Lititz. Mike.

It was neat to read about my best buddies Norm and Jane and Ron Waltenspiel and his side kick Stephen in the last issue. Norm and Jane have been organizing the Delta run for some years now. Not too often that a west coast deal makes the DC!. Norm or Mr Mack as I call him is a very knowledgeable Mack man and nice to have out here on the left coast.

Norm and His wife are a pleasure to chat with. I have visited with them a few times when I was out in his area for work. Always loved to see the new Mack's he gathered. I would try to spend a afternoon with norm just talking trucks when ever I passed thru. I need to give him a call as I don't travel anymore and likely won't see him again.

I hear time&time again that the ATCA/ Double Clutch is "All-Mack". Nothing could be further from the truth. It just so happens, many of their contributors(writers) own MACK trucks. I have seen every make represented well at Macungie and in the magazine. Non-MACK owners just get itchy when their not talked about in such volume! I too enjoyed the story of the folks out west with their tour.Just glad some old truck people can still have fun in "The Peoples Republic of California" Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA