New Moving Objective

41chevy

Well we should have been moved to Fork Union this week, lucky us! Still trapped on L.I. with new Suffolk County / New York open space rules going in effect on the 15th of January. Makes selling our 2 of our 3 houses harder. So after talking with my wife, our lawyer, my accountant and useless the reality person here is the new plan. The Township of Riverhead, Suffolk County and the Village have so much to say about selling farm land . So my wife and I decided we are going to make the NIMBY's lives oh so much better. (not!)

The house and 1 .5 acres was split off the main farm acreage so We are having all the paper work drawn up today to donate the house and 1.5 acres to the Jehovah's Witnesses. THEY will make the area soooo much better than a dirty old farm.

The remaining farm acreage in Riverhead I'll chainlink fence off and just pay the taxes on it as undeveloped acreage, which cuts the taxes by 40 +%.

The house in Shirley we will list as a long term rental for the families of the teachers at the Dowling Aviation School by us. The house in Oyster Bay has been rented to the same people for 9 years so we won't sell it for now.

I agreed to sell my 51 Vicky my 1948 WLA or my 1950 FL and my Valkrye which will makeup about half of the loss on the farm house.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

PM 'd you my phone number, if you need any help down this way, not too far from me. Dave

Thanks, probably won't be til March except for the balance of my vehicles and weld shop equipment. Oh and the Mail box holder in my avatar photo.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE