CL cab air ride?

Have a question about the cl cabs,I have a 1996 cl factory dump,the cab has one huge air bag in the back of the cab and two solid tupe mounts on each side of the front,I know a friend of mine had a simaler year cl and all three mounts were air bag, any one know when they switched and why or could you buy them eather way,his truck was also a factory dump.

I have never seen that before. I have had a few pc's too

I am 100 per cent sure about the three air bag set up,I drove his truck once and noticed how it leaned a little when corning,thats when i looked under the cab,I think the truck was a 95,next time i go to mack I'll ask them.

Never seen bags on the front,get pics too when you go.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Never seen bags on the front,get pics too when you go.

Same here....I'd like to see that...sounds neat, and overly complicated....you would need locator links to keep the cab on the frame.....

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....