More Mack Trucks From Puerto Rico

You guys sure know how to chrome a Bulldog out. My favorite is the R MODEL HAULING THE OLD KENWORTH HOW APPROPRIATE. Just kidding it looks to me like it was a lot of fun. The photos gave me some good ideas of things I can do to my truck. Keep up the good work.

Mackdaddy1911a1...Gravedigger

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

You guys sure know how to chrome a Bulldog out. My favorite is the R MODEL HAULING THE OLD KENWORTH HOW APPROPRIATE. Just kidding it looks to me like it was a lot of fun. The photos gave me some good ideas of things I can do to my truck. Keep up the good work.

Mackdaddy1911a1...Gravedigger

Well the chroming of all those MACK sure is nice. It shows that you can have a good working truck that it can be good for truck shows either. MACK TRUCKS are regaining thieir spot on the CONSTRUCCTION and ON-ROAD aplicatinons because they are DEPENDABLE and we have a strong PARTS and SUPPORT system here by our local MACK TRUCKS Dealer. Also MACK TRUCK PARTS are widely available so we do not have problems finding parts for lets say an EM6 285 HP Engine. I blows my mind how can a MACK TRUCK with this EM6 285 HP engine can pull a heavy trailr with only a 5 speed gearbox...Can others do that ?

The pictures of the old MACK R600 hauling a TRUCK SWOW CLASSIC KENWORTH shows you that while you have to retire other trucks from service and just make them show worthy your good ol' BULLDOG MACK will till work for 30 more years.

On MAY 4 2008 WE WILL HAVE OUR FIRST TRUCK SHOW of the season. I will post some pictures and videos of our DRAG RACING MACK TRUCKS and SHOW AND RIDE MACK TRUCKS...

Come on, just do it, escape to PUERTO RICO for the next weekend so you can see all of this gorgeous MACK TRUCKS at our show.

But wait htere are more MACK TRUCKS from PUERTO RICO !!!!!

Check out this MACK GRANITE AXLE BACK SERIES.

junitoweb1.jpg

This is a MACK CL700 Driller!!!!!!

jldweb1.jpg

Super CHROMED -OUT MACK R600. Who says a MACK R600 can't be a SHOW TRUCK ?

ACOSTA.jpg

Sweet Yellow MACK RD!!!!

Willito%20ama.jpg

MACK VS KW !!!!!!!!

DSC_8497.JPG

MACK REFUSE TRUCKS IN A CONVOY.

convoy-8.jpg

next trip is puerto rico...

Well you better start making your move...Next week on SUNDAY MAY 4 2008 we will have a huge TRUCK SHOW 2008 at our local race track in PONCE, PUERTO RICO. The best thing is that the race track has an HOTEL in wich you can stay. Come on just do a weekend escape to PUERTO RICO. Come on MAY 3 and you can see the Bike Show and Lightning show for trucks, and next day on MAY 4 2008 we have the TRUCK SHOW!!!!!

www.eltuque.com

The Hotel name is HOTEL EL TUQUE and it is located in the town of PONCE, PUERTO RICO in the South prt of the island.

I want to say thank you to all of you for your comments about the pictures. I will be honored if all of you the real MACK TRUCK ENTHUSIAST can spread the word about this pictures and how a MACK TRUCK can be customized and compete in TRUCK SHOWS and beat the common and some times boring KW and Petes!!!

Did you all see the pictures of that over-chromed Red MACK R600 ????

This baby kicks some KW ass on that show and not to say that this year they are going after the "MORE ILUMINATED TRUCK" award or prize.

This proves some people are wrong when they say only trucks that deserve show timew are KW and PETES only.

MACK TRUCKS not only great for show....They go to work next day.....

• 1 month later...
I want to say thank you to all of you for your comments about the pictures. I will be honored if all of you the real MACK TRUCK ENTHUSIAST can spread the word about this pictures and how a MACK TRUCK can be customized and compete in TRUCK SHOWS and beat the common and some times boring KW and Petes!!!

Did you all see the pictures of that over-chromed Red MACK R600 ????

This baby kicks some KW ass on that show and not to say that this year they are going after the "MORE ILUMINATED TRUCK" award or prize.

This proves some people are wrong when they say only trucks that deserve show timew are KW and PETES only.

MACK TRUCKS not only great for show....They go to work next day.....

Man i sure wish I could've been there you guys know what your doing. That red R was awsome keep up the great work and i will make it a point to take that next vacation in PUERTO RICO. By the way I hope you guys voted down there and maybe some day washington will get their head out of their butts and let you guys vote in the general election.

post-2321-1212524906_thumb.jpg

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS