Max on his way to Christchurch,NZ

Timothy Maikshilo

Why you doing something like that to the boy?

tell him to give the Sheilas a big Australian Kiss

Good luck and enjoy

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I said it before the welding field will take many places in life. When I started the destination place was the Alaska pipeline, did not go

there but many other places.

The goodbyes are tough, I wish the best for both of you,

FW

Thanks Fifth Wheel! He has made it safely and is visiting with friends then a good long sleep!

I just gave a client a shipping quote to Christchurch. Have him drive it down for him instead. It might be a little damp but what a drive! That is going to be an experience he will talk about for a lifetime.

For sure JT Max is looking forward to an adventure!

You should be proud of your son, he has bigger aspirations than live in your basement and play on the computer……………….

wait a minute………I'm on the computer……………..not in my parents basement though,……….. guess its ok.

Congrats… looks like you have a son to be proud of!!!!

• Like 1

Keith 

You should be proud of your son, he has bigger aspirations than live in your basement and play on the computer……………….

wait a minute………I'm on the computer……………..not in my parents basement though,……….. guess its ok.

Congrats… looks like you have a son to be proud of!!!!

Thank you Snowdog! Max has always been able to see beyond the barbed wire fence. Try new things and see the world!

Glad to hear he made it there safe.

I wish I had his smarts and ambition when I was 19. I still would've ended up a truck driver, but a smarter, more ambitious one!

Ah Jim you don't give yourself enough credit :) and I bet your one top shelve driver!