Flea Market Finds

other dog

Today is Jo's birthday and I wanted to take her somewhere really nice, so we rode over to the flea market at New London.

Found these brand new Rocky steel toe work boots in my size. I didn't really need them but I got them at a good price, less than half new price, so I went ahead and bought them. I've never bought used boots before but the seller said the company he used to work for paid for them and he retired and never wore them. Got them for $65.

I got this 9000 Ford NAPA truck too, but Jo had to pay for it because I spent all my money on boots...and a drill bit... and some duct tape...and a bottle of honey. It was $9.

She got a 50lb. bag of cereal yesterday though, apparently she can't get enough of that super sugar crisp- it keeps her going strong.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

WELL...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO....BUT IF HUBBY GOT YOU A SACK O CEREAL FOR THE OCCASION, I THINK YOU SHOULD GET THE BOOTS!!! :clap:

She got the bushel bag of cereal herself. She got me these for my burfday-

She said "I want the red one, and i'm gonna blow your doors off!"

I said "are they both mines?"

"yes"

"well then, yours has a 318, mines has a 550 Cat, you're not blowing my doors off!"

I put a folded paper towel under the red one, just to be on the safe side.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.