1937 Mack Jr Pickup

check out boston craigslist cars and truck section, a 1937 mack jr pickup for sale, what a beauty. one of 18 in the world.no price, what are these worth ? wish i had the computer savy to provide the link, you'll have to check it out yourself! enjoy

check out boston craigslist cars and truck section, a 1937 mack jr pickup for sale, what a beauty. one of 18 in the world.no price, what are these worth ? wish i had the computer savy to provide the link, you'll have to check it out yourself! enjoy

I seen one listed somewhere a few weeks ago, the Bidding started at 200 Thousand, i have no clue if it sold or not

Here is a link. Looks nice..........

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/car/608986622.html

1937 Mack jr pickup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: see below

Date: 2008-03-17, 11:30AM EDT

1937 Mack Jr Pickup model 2M4A the smallest and rarest of the Jr's! There were only 18 ordered to be built in 1937. restored to its original condition in the 80's. I have owned the truck for 38 years. Call Fred for details 508-641-3797.

HAS 4 PHOTOS

This item has been posted by-owner.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 608986622

David