Superliner chrome fender guards. Where can I get them?

i recently bought two sets on ebay. Keep an eye out. Mine were made by Bores. Paid $100 for each

And what about shipping on those eBay ones.That's what I charged the last 2 guys that bought them from me $ 100 per set and the shipping cost $40 by mail so there you go $140 . Mine are patterned off an old set of bores ones only difference with mine are they're cut out of a bit heavier gauge of stainless. I'll get more sets cut out if anyone want a set. I'm not marking up price it pretty much costs me that to make them up. I've only done them before because I was getting some other stainless bent for the truck and I'm going to be getting more bent next week so the more I buy the better the deal he does for me so nows the time to do them. He'd gladly make me 1000 of them but I really don't want to sit on that many.

post-814-0-57975300-1395784197_thumb.jpg

post-814-0-53704400-1395784217_thumb.jpg

i recently bought two sets on ebay. Keep an eye out. Mine were made by Bores. Paid $100 for each

And what about shipping on those eBay ones.That's what I charged the last 2 guys that bought them from me $ 100 per set and the shipping cost $40 by mail so there you go $140 . Mine are patterned off an old set of bores ones only difference with mine are they're cut out of a bit heavier gauge of stainless. I'll get more sets cut out if anyone want a set. I'm not marking up price it pretty much costs me that to make them up. I've only done them before because I was getting some other stainless bent for the truck and I'm going to be getting more bent next week so the more I buy the better the deal he does for me so nows the time to do them. He'd gladly make me 1000 of them but I really don't want to sit on that many.

Looks go to me. I'm in for sure.

I'm going down to MATs this Saturday so it will be next Saturday I go to my stainless guy to get my deck plate faves up so I will get him to cut me out a bunch more sets of blanks so if anyone wants a set I should have them in 2 or 3 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...