1961 B613LST

MACKTRUCKS4

When you get by there again tell MaryLou Mike Durkin said hello.It's been years since I saw her or Burke.Sorry to hear about the slit.I had known that Joe pass away.He was a real fine gentlemen.I remember one fellow he had working for him by the name of Jones,never knew his first name.They were a great subcontractor.

No moose, but they raised elk for years. When Joe was alive, Marylou said they counted to 100 and stopped counting. Now only 4 left. Don't know the location of Burke.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Indeed I did! I had my tractor in for a PM,when a leaking rear wheel seal was discovered,long story short,Bergeys "technician" managed to get get grease and oil all over my fiberglass fairings (my truck is white) grease allover the floor in tractor (carpet),steering wheel AND burnt a cigarette hole in the seat! I pride myself on keeping my truck spotless,and needless to say I had a shit-fit! the "service managers" answer was "So? trucks get dirty when they get worked on.what do you want me to do about it?" I went to Mack corporate with this,and ended up with NEW right fairings,NEW drivers seat base,New leather wrapped steering wheel New interior carpet,and a $400.00 detail all at Bergeys expense..........haven't set foot in the place since,nor will I!...................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.