Mack 320/350HP E6 2 Valve Injection Pump Service

Some of our Aussie mates will have to chime in on this one.

Sending a pump and injectors to the US would be fairly pricey. It would also be a big pain in the neck if it got lost between here and there.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

mate I just got mine from Mack Laverton in Melbourne I wouldnt do it again I would just go through my local fuel injection man next time as the blokes at Mack dont seem to no bugger all about older trucks and dont seem to care either .They ( Mack ) gave me the number for the bloke that they get to do the pump and he seemed ok to me to talk to after the fact .Mack told me the pump was the problem I changed the pump over and it made no difference well that was a waste of $5500.00 then they didnt want no me so I spoke to my local man he came and had a look and the problem was found very quickly all he works on is tractor's trucks and 4x4's wish I had have called him first live and learn I guess good luck might have to say what part of this wide brown land your in for some pointers

Paul