Jump to content

Fuel overflow

Buddy Hudson

Recommended Posts

Its on the passenger side above the air compressor and below the unit pumpers, not sure but look under #5. I is a fitting with a pressure relief valve internal, it has a plastic line that comes from the from injector return fuel and a # 6 braided line that goes back to the fuel tank.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...