2000 CX-613 recall?

Hi, I was told, and have found only a little about the recall on the 2000 and/or 2001 CX-613. The recalls are for a light switch, and for the Flashers in the fuse box. The reason it came up was that we nearly melted a plastic one from Mack to the pannel, and the metal one got hot enough to fry my fingers in about 3 seconds or so with the engine running. This seems to be a real problem. So, does anyone know of any other major electrical issues with this truck, or can you give us any more info on the flasher issue?

That which fails to kill you can only make me laugh my ass off. You didn't die, so its all good.

I know there was a recall for the headlite switch. Brought mine to Mack, 18 pin that they don't have in stock. Your vin should tell them what connector you need

Have not heard of a flasher problem

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

• 3 weeks later...

The only recall that I'm aware of for this chassis that is light related is for an updated headlamp wire harness that includes some relays to take the voltage load off the h/l switch. There are 3 possible wire harness types and the switch panel has to be removed to determine which harness you have. You can perform the recall yourself but I'd let the dealership do this.