A Couple Site Upgrades!

Barry

In our never ending quest to provide you with a great forum, we have added the personal photo feature! It can be found under your control panel, below profile settings. You can upload a photo of you or your truck or what ever you like and it will appear in your profile!

We also upped the posting limit to 5mb which will allow you tons of photo attachments in your posts! So have fun and post away! Any problems, let me know...

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

In our never ending quest to provide you with a great forum, we have added the personal photo feature!  It can be found under your control panel, below profile settings.  You can upload a photo of you or your truck or what ever you like and it will appear in your profile! 

We also upped the posting limit to 5mb which will allow you tons of photo attachments in your posts!  So have fun and post away!  Any problems, let me know...

Thanks Barry. Your time, effort and help are greatly appreciated.

Rod. :thumb:

Proud owner of;

1961 Mack B61 prime mover.

1981 International ACCO 1810C DualCab Fire Truck

In our never ending quest to provide you with a great forum, we have added the personal photo feature!  It can be found under your control panel, below profile settings.  You can upload a photo of you or your truck or what ever you like and it will appear in your profile! 

We also upped the posting limit to 5mb which will allow you tons of photo attachments in your posts!  So have fun and post away!  Any problems, let me know...

I think you're doing a very good job Barry.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Barry, if there were a smilie giving kisses, I would put a bunch for you! You obviously put alot of work into this site, and it is greatly appreciated!

And it must be a little difficult, since you have to monitor all the topics for related and "un-related" content. You do a great job here and I for one love this site!!

Thanks ! :thumb:

Donna