Wanted 707b

Loadstar

Looking for a complete 707b engine ( preferably from a fire truck) to have as a spare for the "L" model I have.....I replaced a cracked exhaust manifold last year and now the "New" one is also cracked....So if someone has either an exhaust manifold or a complete engine let me know....Thanks

Loadstar - contact the President of SPAAMFAA, he may still have some old Macks with what you are looking for.

Contacted him.....No luck....He was nice enough to respond to my email.....and had a few suggestions....just didn't have anything personally.

Contacted him.....No luck....He was nice enough to respond to my email.....and had a few suggestions....just didn't have anything personally.

Call Jere Lady at Lady and Taylor body shop / Pennsylvania Fire Apparatus. (717) 528-4196

• Like 1

Ed Smith

1957 B85F 1242 "The General Ike"

How about Cal Little in Hummelstown PA? He has a lot of that stuff. I might have a chance to buy a 707 but I think it is an A. Mike

Thanks Mike......I appreciate the reply......would the guy in Mass who was scrapping the fire trucks have anything like that?