1997 F350 CREW CAB 7.3 Powerstroke/5spd./4X4

Bigdogtrucker

HATE to sell this,but want to buy the house we are leasing and need to put some money down.Logic would say sell the "hobby" truck before the daily driver but...This was a ONE owner until the summer of 2012,owned by an old man who drove it 6K per year and changed the oil every 3K!!!Has never been worked,only towed a small fishing boat once in a while.The engine runs perfect,has a new water pump,hoses and serpentine belt.The oil has been changed every 5K since 95K with Mobil Delvac 1300,truck has only 111K as of now.ZF5 manual trans has had frequent fluid changes of Mobil 1 ATF and is quiet and shifts nice,had a clutch around 70K.The body is very straight,not rusted out like most.Very nice interior with a near perfect dash/headliner,floor covering ect...PW,PL,PS.New power steering pressure hose and fluid.Only mods are 4" Diamondeye stainless exhaust,Tymar HD air filter and a Superchips tuner.I'm the third ADULT owner,a friend of mine had it previously.Will need rubber.I have an Extang trifold bed cover,and painted fiberglass cap with it not in pic.Asking 15K CASH,or "may" take partial trades.These trucks are hard to find in this shape.

OPEN TO OFFERS!

post-2598-0-38183900-1379961988_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...