Valueliner Screensaver

been playing with a few of my pictures and thought someone might like this as a screen saver.

Is it any good or should I keep trying ????

Vdog.jpg

Thought I'd add this Titan too.

And for the B model Fan's. :PB) Thank you to Mr.Rob Rose for the original picture

post-624-1199880788_thumb.jpg

post-624-1199880893_thumb.jpg

Edited by werkhorse

been playing with a few of my pictures and thought someone might like this as a screen saver

Is it any good or should I keep trying ????

Vdog.jpg

Is that a tractor that you have or know of, or a picture only that you have?

Good looking unit, I like the "Roo" bar on the front and quad headlamps, and want to do similar to my R700.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well I took the picture before Christmas while working on the same job as it. I was carting container's from the school that had been burnt down (book's filing cabinet's desk's etc.) and that was carting rubble away.

That is an attractive truck. Would you happen to know how the quad headlamps are mounted in the Aussie trucks? Was wondering if the headlamp bowls are separate, or there is a factory produced quad assembly.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That is an attractive truck. Would you happen to know how the quad headlamps are mounted in the Aussie trucks? Was wondering if the headlamp bowls are separate, or there is a factory produced quad assembly.

Thanks,

Rob

Honestly mate I wouldn't have a clue it's not the sort of thing I normally look at haha They all came out with quad's so maybe you can e mail the Aussie Mack website and get the info.

Honestly mate I wouldn't have a clue it's not the sort of thing I normally look at haha They all came out with quad's so maybe you can e mail the Aussie Mack website and get the info.

I certainly understand mate. I've always liked the look of those trucks as the quad lamps are not common in the USA.

Good job with the photos, they look great.

Rob