Another not so brite transporter

staxx

I love it when guys come up to me can you help me slide. I just give them that du huh look like slide sure. How tall and steep do you want? They just look at me and i tell them I never pulled box and no idea which way is what. I do but like getting them riled.i usually help them

I can haul your dump truck any where for 100.00

Wrecker bill 500.00

Fix trailer 1000.00

Out business,

PIceless.

HA! commercial of the year right there!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Looks like these retards are getting their info from that dumbass "shipping wars " TV show?...........had a new guy just today (not that I have a problem with helping people new to trucking,mind you) ask me to help him slide his tandems,"what do we need to move,i asked?" can I see the scale ticket? sure!, (he's 1900 pounds over GROSS) not gonna be able to move gross weight,i said,got the "dialtone" look,"sure we can,just need to put more on the drives" asshole,you're OVER GROSS! no damn amount of sliding is gonna cure that! 80,000 lbs is max. gross,you are 81,900! "i'll get somebody else that knows what their doing to help me" OK,have a nice day!.............................Mark

Theres only one test you dont have to take to get a CDL............................................an IQ test!

hell just look at me I have one!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I wonder what the wrecker driver is thinking....

"This will make a hell of a story for BMT!"

or whatever.

• Like 1

Looks like these retards are getting their info from that dumbass "shipping wars " TV show?...........had a new guy just today (not that I have a problem with helping people new to trucking,mind you) ask me to help him slide his tandems,"what do we need to move,i asked?" can I see the scale ticket? sure!, (he's 1900 pounds over GROSS) not gonna be able to move gross weight,i said,got the "dialtone" look,"sure we can,just need to put more on the drives" asshole,you're OVER GROSS! no damn amount of sliding is gonna cure that! 80,000 lbs is max. gross,you are 81,900! "i'll get somebody else that knows what their doing to help me" OK,have a nice day!.............................Mark

Mark,

That's absolutely amazing, and downright scary!

Ron

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...